Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sexy Saturday: Matt Damon

Hello and Welcome to yet another Sexy Saturday. This week, as a Congratulatory Gift to my Bestie, I have decided to do one of her very favorite actors as this week's well deserved Sexy Saturday winner. Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you... 

Matt Damon!  
Meow :)
Matthew Paige Damon was born on October 8th, 1970. Take it from me, Folks; the hottest dudes are born in October. That's just the way it is. Matt Damon, age 40, was born in Massachusetts to Kent Damon and Nancy Carlsson-Paige. I read that he is actually a distant cousin to Ben Affleck, but since I cannot confirm that as fact and since I would like to keep up with the BFF spirit of this entry, let's just say Matt and Ben are Best best best buddies.

LOLZ Surfs up!!!
  That is perhaps one of the most comical pictures I have ever seen. Second of course to this photo of my Very Favorite Hockey player being particularly creepy... 
Well that's unfortunate.

Matt Damon is known for movies such as Good Will Hunting (1997) (which has been murmured about a couple of times on this blog, here  and here), Saving Private Ryan (1998), Ocean's Eleven (2001), Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002), and as Jason Bourne in the smokin' hot Bourne series. Although he has appeared in a number of popular movies, I was particularly amused to learn that his first movie role was in a film called Mystic Pizza (1988).  

Matt Damon in Mystic Pizza. ... LOLOLOLOLOL
Ok, so we all know that Matty is a talented actor, but did you know that he also collaborated in the writing of Good Will Hunting, and he is a supposed Philanthropist.

One of my very favorite Matt Damon scenes EVAR was his monologue in Saving Private Ryan. Here's the clip. Enjoy.


I love that scene so so so so so much. Gotta love Damon's smile! 

Ching!
  Unfortunately I am in a bit of a hurry and I must run out the door very soon here... but before I go, I'd like to mention one last thing:

If you haven't already, you MUST see the Bourne movies. 
They. Are. AMAZING.

Hot!
Cool!
-No more temperature captions available-
Before I sign out, I'd like to leave you with some BFFL Bromance. :)

Handsome!


lolbenwtfareyoudoing?
 
 
El Capitain OUT!
 ILU Bestie
 
:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment